Located on the far east side of El Paso, the Sportspark is one of the most important sports centers in El Paso County. Boasting some of the most competitive sports leagues for athletes of all ages,
baseball, softball and t-ball are just some of the opportunities one can partake in while at the Sportspark.
1780 N. Zaragoza
El Paso, TX 79936
The mission of the El Paso County Sportspark is to be a safe, specialized venue for participants of organized youth baseball programs as well as all who visit the park. The El Paso County Sportspark is dedicated to the following objectives:
• To promote sportsmanship
• To increase and encourage Youth Sports Participation
• To teach fundamental social skills with a great emphasis on teamwork
• To promote volunteerism through coaching
• To introduce competition
The Sportspark's main objective is to provide a safe and specialized venue for all the participants of the Sportspark's organized youth baseball program. The objectives of the Sportspark contribute to the advancement and more importantly, the enjoyment of organized youth sports in El Paso County.
T-Ball, Coach Pitch, & Baseball Leagues
2018 Spring Season
Rules & Registration
• Original Birth certificates are required at the time of registration. No Exceptions.
• Payment must be in the form of cash, money order or cashier’s check.
• A player cannot change teams once they have played a pre-season or league game.
• Fees are non-refundable once the season begins.
• Coaches are required to pick up their roster prior to the first game from the office at the Sportspark.
• Under no circumstances will a player be allowed to play in any game without being on a roster. Players must be able to produce valid identification.
• Coaches should check their roster during the first week of pre-season play to ensure that the players wanted on their teams are registered. This will eliminate problems should an illegal protest occur.
• Staff will conduct random “on the spot” roster checks throughout the season. Everyone playing must be registered on the official team roster. It is the coache's responsibility to make sure all players are cleared with all Sportspark requirements 24 hours before game time or the game will be automatically forfeited.
• Please check the status of your team 24 hours or more in advance, and not at game time. It is the responsibility of the coaches and parents to make sure their team is cleared to play at the park. No protests will be considered.